Secure Job Application
Coordinator or Asst. Project Manager
A well-established general contractor has an immediate opening for a coordinator which will help run day to day job operations with historic renovations, conventional properties, commercial and repair projects. Being part of our team, we will train and provide a path for growth with one of Charleston’s fastest-growing companies. This is a career position with an office overlooking downtown Charleston and off-street private parking. Walking distance to the Ravenel Bridge and the Cigar factory restaurants and businesses.
Starting pay: Based on experience.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (With a determined length of employment)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Programs (ask for further details)
- Mileage Reimbursements
- Safety, Performance, and Referral Bonuses.
- On-the-job and classroom training.
- Retirement Plans
- Communication/ Data Reimbursements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with design professionals and assist owners with project selections.
- Marketing and Sales development.
- Project Estimating
- Contract Negotiations
- Prospect Design Development and Value Engineering.
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain verified quotes.
- Assists in answering telephones and directing the caller to the appropriate employee.
- Enter information and navigate company accounting and project management software- Acumatica (training available)
- Attend pre-construction project site meetings.
- Previous related experience and associate degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and willingness to learn.
- Experience with Estimating Software
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
It is the policy of Smart Renovations to provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legal protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.