Secure Job Application
Smart Renovations has a rare opportunity for experienced carpenters to assist in historic renovation and repair projects. Being part of our team, we will train you in the methods and provide the opportunity to preserve some of the most treasured homes and buildings in the Charleston area.
Starting pay: Based on experience, most likely more than your previous position.
Carpenters should be proficient in the following areas:
- Care and operation of general construction power and hand tools.
- Maintaining a safe and organized work environment.
- Assist Leads in various carpentry installations and repairs.
- Able to meet the physical demands of general construction duties.
- Forward thinking, with an attention to detail.
- Motivated to work with a team or independently.
- The Ability to be proud of a quality project.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (With a determined length of employment)
- Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance Programs (ask for further details)
- Mileage Reimbursements
- Tool purchase and repair/replacement programs.
- Safety, Performance, and Referral Bonuses.
- Work Clothing Program
- On-the-job and Classroom training.
- Retirement Plans
- Communication/ Data Reimbursements
To Be Considered for the position:
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Employment Eligibility
- Strong Work Ethic
- Able to Pass Drug and Background Screening.
It is the policy of Smart Renovations to provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legal protected status such as race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.